fabulous more like im fab, u less
if you ever feel bad about yourself remember that george bush was once informed that 4 brazilian people were killed in iraq and he responded ‘how many is a brazilian’
how weird is it to have pets though like a random animal just lives in your house and you can’t communicate with it but you both just accept it
Play with my hair instead of my feelings thank u
if you ever think that you’ve made a big mistake, just remember that in 1788 the Austrian army attacked itself and lost 10,000 men
Starfish feeding on a dead whale.
i’ve never been scared of starfish until this moment
look at that creepy, tall, dancing one
look at him
‘yes, my darlingssssss’
‘feed to your hearts content’
‘feast on what is rightfully ours’
‘feast, thrive— soon, we will conquer all‘
what the FUCK IS GOING ON!?
i cannot stop laughing at this because at first glance i thought it was a starfish dance party xD
What. The. Fuck.
My school had this week called, “I Believe” Week and one of the days was “I believe in my story.”
People wrote on these note cards starting with “If you really knew me you would know that…”
Some of these notecards said:
- “If you really knew me, you’d know that I was raped by my older brother everday.”
- “If you really knew me, you’d know that my mom is a heroin addict and it’s tearing my family apart.”
- “If you really knew me, you’d know that I had cancer when I was 5 and people made fun of me because I was different and didn’t have hair.”
- “If you really knew me, you’d know that I was sexually harassed and abused as a child.
- “If you really knew me, you’d know that I suffer from depression and I’ve attempted suicide.”
- If you really knew me, you’d know that I got into a car crash with my best friend and I held her in my arms, blood everywhere. RIP.
When people came up to read these note cards, a lot of them started crying. It made many people realize that everyone has a story and that you’re not alone.
every school should have this…
Every single school.